11/27/2007

Hurray For Me

I was reminded yesterday that I have neglected the two most important functions of the candidate blog. Those are patting my own back and exhorting everyone to send me money. Please consider this entry a remedial one.

First of all, I should have mentioned that earlier this month, I continued to fulfill one of my campaign promises to the Delaware business community by dramatically cutting workers compensation insurance premiums. You can read about it here. These premium cuts are good news for both the business and labor communities, and are part of my overarching goal of controlling the cost of insurance in Delaware.

Second, you can send my campaign money through a credit card donation by going to our donation site here. Think of it as your way of protesting the commercialization of Christmas and Hanukah: instead of buying your kids gifts, just send me the money.

No comments: