12/27/2007

New Years Resolutions

1. Get elected Lt. Governor. Duh
2. Go to the gym as much as my mother does. This is not as easy as it sounds.
3. Get the General Assembly to bring my health insurance reform bills up for a vote.
4. Get my son Adam to break the habit of addressing me as “The Count” and refusing to comply with my requests unless they are expressed in a Transylvanian accent.
5. Get my son Zach to stop thinking that it is funny to get in trouble, and exponentially funnier to get in trouble for thinking that it was funny to have gotten in trouble.
6. Convince Lenny that his snowman chew toy is not his girlfriend.
7. Stop watching reality t.v. shows.
8. Buy my wife flowers more often.
9. Make sure that even in the midst of the campaign, the Denn clan comes first. Of course, if I can accomplish that by dragging them around all over the state plastered with my stickers, that works too.

No comments: